We are currently hiring for a registered clinical counsellor. Haven Wellness Collective is a growing counselling & multidisciplinary practice in the heart of Kitsilano. We are looking for a registered clinical counsellor to add to our team. This part time contract position and requires approximately 10 client hours a week of a combination of in person and online with an option to grow.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated person with:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Minimum of 1 year of post-graduate experience in counselling
- Professional College membership or ability to be registered with BCACC. Registration with CCPA may also be considered.
- Ability to provide services in-person in our office in Vancouver
- Ability to work one evening or one weekend day/evening per week and availability for one other day in the week.
- Trauma informed education
- Training in EMDR or other trauma processing therapy (OEI, Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor, Lifespan Integration Therapy etc.). Clinicians who will have a training within 3 months may also be considered.
- Specialities in couples, family or child/youth counselling considered an asset
- Training/experience in eating disorder work is also considered an asset
- Ability to work independently in private practice
We offer you:
- A steady stream of referrals
- Beautiful furnished office space in Kitsilano
- Receptionist available for Monday-Friday 10-5pm
- Mentorship for working in private practice
- Team support with opportunities for consultation and support
- A competitive split with opportunity to grow
If you are interested in applying please provide your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org